Model # BM1-BW
- Durable Baltic Birch plywood.
- High quality, semi-transparent stain with UV inhibiting top coat.
- Choose from 5 beautiful colors.
- 4 Wheeleez® Tuff-Tire foam wheels, or
- 4 24cm (9.4 x 4.8") Wheeleez® balloon wheels.
- Large, easy-grip handle folds under and latches for storage.
- Removable center console with cup holders and storage area for valuables.
- Wagon side panels with easy-lift handles also fold down to form a picnic table.
- Beach umbrella with 7' canopy tilts and is rated SPF-30 for maximum sun protection. 2-pc shaft for easy transport and storage.
- Heavy duty epoxy powder coated steel carriages support loads to 300 lbs.
These Beach Wagons include:
- 1 Complete wagon
- 4 wheels (utility or low-pressure beach wheels)
- 1 Umbrella
- Complete, easy to follow assembly instructons.
58 lbs (26.3 kgs)
- Wagon Body Exterior: 42.5L x 19.25W x 10.25" H (108 x 51.5 x 26 cm)
- Wagon Body Interior: with center console removed: 38.25L x 17.75W x 8.5"H (97.2 x 45 x 21.5 cm)
- Wagon Body Interior: with center console installed provides 2 square cargo holds measuring: 16.5 x 16.5" (41.9 x 41.9 cm)
- Wheels: Polyurethane: 9.4 x 4.8" (24 x 12.3 cm) or Solid Foam: 10.2 x 3" (26 x 7.6 cm)
- Umbrella: 2-pc shaft: Overall length: 78" (198.1 cm) each section 39" (99 cm) Shaft diameter 1.25" Canopy: 7' diameter (2.13 m)
- Baltic Birch Plywood wagon body.
- High quality semi-transparent stain with UV inhibiting top coat.
- 4 Polyurethane balloon wheels or 4 solid foam Tuff-Tire Wheels.
- Powder coated steel carriages with stainless steel rear axle and cadmium coated front axle.
Basic assembly of wagon body required. Complete, easy-to-follow instructions included.
These Beach Wagons are high quality, commercial grade and are made in the USA.
There are two wheel options:
- Wheeleez® Tuff-Tire wheels made of Polyurethane foam are Flat-Proof and Maintenance-Free. Best for firm terrain, now you can haul a lot with NO MORE FLATS!
- Wheeleez® Balloon Wheels that glide over soft sand, grass, and other challenging terrain. The tire’s low pressure permits rolling heavy loads over unstable/uneven ground with ease. These wheels will not sink or plow into soft surfaces.
Details of Featues
click to see full size
The Shade Wagon was great.
"The Shadewagon was great. I really loaded it up. The breeze came up on the beach and the umbrella was most stable. Due to the breeze we relocated inland to a grassy area off the beach following our meal. Again it was a joy to be able to pack our belongings and easily move. People stopped to checkout our beach encampment."
Makes watching games a lot more comfortable
We got the Shade Wagon primarily because we live in St. George, Utah where the sun shines quite a bit. Our kids are into sports and this was the first year we were able to go to our soccer games and sit comfortably in the shade without having to haul and set up a shade tent. It worked awesome and we had a lot of people asking us where they could get one. It makes watching games a lot more comfortable.
St. George, Utah
My wife and I are beach goers and usually are struggling to haul all of our stuff onto the beach and then trying to keep our umbrella stood up up in the sand. The wagon now makes it easy for us. I'm just wondering where you were ten years ago when we were hauling all of the kids around to games? Would have been nice to have then.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Took our wagon to a race we were watching and sat shaded and comfortable at the side of the road. We even loaded up our two coolers with bottled water and handed them out to the runners.
All I can say is bravo to you guys for finally figuring it out! What a great idea and concept! Why hadn't anyone thought of this sooner?! It was obviously invented by moms!
This is a picture of my wagon loaded up with my gardening supplies. It was nice because I was really able to load it and by putting the table down, as you can see in the pic, it even gave me more room. While I was working in my yard it was so nice having shade wherever I was in the yard.
It was early evening when we went to the lake by our house to fish and because of the posistion of the sun, everyone was on the west side of the lake trying to get shade and we had the entire east side all to ourselves thanks to the shade of the wagon.