Beach Cart Folding-MiniModel # WZ1-BCFMU
NEW Longer Handle &
Now With Polyurethane Wheels
- Detachable 24 cm polyurethane beach wheels. (WZ1-24UA-TLK)
Polyurethane Tires are made of 100% USA material
- Compact to fit in small/crowded car trunks.
- Includes 2-six foot lashing straps and elastic tie-down strap.
- Epoxy powder coated tubular steel.
- Stainless steel axle.
|Payload capacity:||99 lbs
|Weight:|| 11 lbs
|Platform dimensions:||12 x 10"
(30.5 x 25.4 cm)
|Width incl. wheels:||24.4"
|Folded - frame & wheels:||22 x 13.5 x 8"
(55.9 x 34.3 x 20.3 cm)
|Handle height:||41" (103 cm)|
|Balloon Wheels:||9.4 x 4.8" (24 x 12.3 cm)|
|Axle dimensions:||24.4 x 0.5”
(62 cm x 12.7 mm)
|Finish:||Epoxy powder coated|
- Loosen all straps and set wheels aside. DO NOT REMOVE black twist knobs from hubs.
- Hold frame in vertical position and fold down platform. <<see diagram>>
- Remove axle from frame by cutting cable ties. NOTE: Use axle clips provided to attach axle to frame for ease of carrying and/or storing. <<see diagram>>
- Remove yellow wheel spacers from axle and set aside with wheels.
- Slide axle with crimp notch into grooved axle housing. <<see diagram>>
- Fold up handle and push handle clamp down to lock. <<see diagram>>
- Slide wheel spacers onto axle prior to installing wheels.
- Slide wheels onto axle until they click in place. <<see diagram>>
- Secure gear with lashing straps as shown. <<see diagram>>
- Reverse process to disassemble.
Important: Twist black knob on wheel hub only 1/4 turn to remove wheels.
Maintenance Tip: To prevent rusting, rinse all parts with fresh water and dry.
The Beach Cart Folding-Mini is a more compact version of the regular
Beach Cart-Folding. The Beach Cart Folding-Mini is
the perfect cart when trunk space is tight, yet you still want to carry everything in one
trip. This Beach Cart Folding-Mini eliminates the need for multiple trips back to your vehicle.
Nothing compares with this beach cart for simplicity; even children can push or pull this cart
with ease. These unique wheels roll over sand and other challenging terrain, making hauling gear