- Turn cart upside down.
- Slide axle through axle mounting bracket.
- Just before pushing axle through last mounting bracket, make sure the
three gray prongs are
spread to let axle enter. <<see diagram>>
- Slide axle through to line on axle.
- Slide wheel onto axle with valve stem pointed outward, insert quick
clip pin and rotate pin
ring over axle.
- Slide second wheel onto axle and fasten.
- Pivot cart prop slightly more than a quarter turn until it latches in
place against rear side
- Turn cart right side up.
- Release handle clamps by flipping release tabs to opposite position.
Move handle to desired
position and flip release tabs back to original position. <<see diagram>>
- Load items into cart.
- Retract prop by pressing latch with hand and pushing prop cross bar
with foot (near center)
to snap into up position. <<see diagram>>
- To set prop, reach down and grab cross bar in hand and pull upward
until latch locks prop in
place. <<see diagram>>
- To Disassemble: Remove wheels and reverse above instructions.
Maintenance Tip: To prevent rusting, rinse all parts with
fresh water and dry.