Note: These are abbreviated instructions. See complete instructions with diagrams.
#1 - Adjust Boat Dolly width using the Wire Lock Pins.
- After you determined the beam of your boat, adjust the Upright Stanchions so that your boat will rest between the Upright Rollers, NOT on them.
- Secure Hull Cross Strap prior to loading boat onto the dolly.
#2 - Adjust Boat Dolly length using the Wire Lock Pins. Bolts, washers and nuts are used for the Bow Stop Roller.
- Determine boat’s center of gravity (CG): Pull boat onto dolly until it balances on the Hull Cross Strap - this is the CG for your boat.
- Adjust dolly length so that your boat rests against the Bow Stop Bumper.
- Move the Bow Stop Roller to a position that best supports your boat.
- If tongue weight is heavy, shorten dolly length to move the CG aft.
- If tongue weight is light, lengthen the dolly to move the CG forward.
#3 - Adjust Boat Dolly height using bolts, washers and nuts.
- Adjust the Upright Stanchions so that your boat has several inches of clearance above the Axle Cross Beam when loaded.
See complete Boat Dolly Adjustments page with diagrams.