- Turn Wonder Wheeler® upside down so that it’s resting on handle and basket frame tubes.
- Remove rear wheels and axle from Wonder Wheeler® cart.
- Take the Wheeleez® axle kit and remove wheel retention pins from both ends of axle. Remove connector pins from black axle frame connectors.
- Insert black frame connectors (already mounted onto axle) into Wonder Wheeler® rear frame tubes. (frame connectors must be completely inserted)
- Install connector pins.
- Mount wheels onto axle.
- Install wheel retention pins.
Download instructions with photos (1.4MB pdf file)